Free Up Some Space

Free Up Some Space

So  I just bought a Mac computer a couple months ago and finally (with the help of my brother) figured out how to transfer all my iTunes from my PC to my Mac.

Then came my next feat. Syncing all that music to my Iphone, so my ringtone would stop being that embarrassing marimba sound. What is a marimba, by the way? By the sound of it, I'm thinking some kind of xylophone. Anyway, all of that to say, as I was syncing up my iTunes with my iPhone, I realized something.

I've got way too much music on my computer. So much in fact that I may have to free up some space for other things if some more is added.

Speaking of freeing up some space….

If you took inventory of your life right now, what is it that you'd need to free your life from so you'd have space for the things that matter more? For the things that matter most.

Think about it, free up that space, add things more important than the marimba ringtone, and sync yourself up with what matters the most.

Comments

Reader's Favorite Posts

"That's Not My Name!"

For inquiring minds that would like to know… here's our story.

The Birth of Hope